A world-recognised technology brand that provides innovative solutions that help businesses in New Zealand maximise business efficiency. They have an excellent team culture that are supportive, collaborative and enjoy socialising together.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company with great people and a high-trust culture. You'll be responsible for working on new projects and plan a pivotial role in their delivery and partner closely with development team.
The role is an initial 6-month contract with the opportunity to potentially be extended or go perm for the right person. They are happy to see perm candidates with 4 week notice periods as well as available immediately candidates too.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead projects and provide leadership and direction
- Prepare budget, plan and communication strategy for each project
- Manage the delivery of each project including trend analysis and reporting
- Act as the key point of contact for the project and with partners
- Work closely with customer's project managers to ensure timely delivery
- Previous project management experience with a technical background (have worked with development teams)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail