This charitable organisation has over 600 staff across New Zealand. They employ top quality, passionate people, who care about what they do. This business offers competitive salaries, a supportive environment and the chance to upskill and progress your career. This role is based in their head office just outside of the Auckland CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role may suit an experienced infrastructure team leader looking for a more formal management role. Leading a small team of engineers and service desk staff, you will still need to be technically hands-on yourself. As well as leading the team, you will be responsible for project management, compliance and quality improvement for your area of technology.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience within IT Infrastructure, including being a team leader or manager
- Experience in delivering high-quality information services and promoting the business value of information services.
- Demonstrated experience in supplier/vendor relationship management including contract negotiation, managing support agreements and service levels.
- Ability to self-manage
- Project management experience
- Ability to quickly understand new business environments, issues and data challenges.
- Excellent written/ verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Project
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Hardware (PC, laptops, tablets, thin clients and printers/multifunction devices)
- Mobile devices
- A supportive environment with great senior leadership
- Upskilling opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Chance to do meaningful work
Please apply online, or for more information contact Lisa Cooley on 021 029 81422 or