This team are a bunch of amazing Designers who provide a lit look and feel around the world. If you love music and want to work in a high-performing team at a company with a dope culture, this could be the role for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be involved in the creation of innovative design and motion graphics across multiple touch points, working within a small but tight creative team and reporting to the Creative Director.
You will need to create and deliver design ideas for web, social, live-streaming, animation and GFX content briefs. You will be confident to present and sell through designs to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Good working knowledge of social media ‘best practice’ design principles
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Freehand drawing and illustration skills (preferable but not essential)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Competence with intermediate motion graphics
- Understanding and appreciation of American and European street culture
- You will be using Adobe CC with Motion graphics skills in After Effects and Premiere Pro.
Apply online or contact Cha-lee Hall for more information on 0272146775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org