This business is the true leader in their field in NZ and is undertaking a digital transformation that will ensure they continue to set themselves apart from the competition for years to come. As well as offering a first-class working environment, you'll get to work with fantastic leaders and colleagues.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The purpose of the Integration Engineer is to support the development of the groups digital solutions, by leading all integration design and DevOps activities, so that the business can deliver successful customer outcomes.
- Integration – including technical integrations, integration pipelines, API testing & validation, and designing re-usable services & patterns
- Infrastructure – ensure that developed systems and applications remain supportable, scalable, and secure
- DevOps – including developing & maintaining DevOps pipelines, cloud architecture & infrastructure, automation & improvement of development & release processes, CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, deploy code & monitor
- Monitoring & Observability – maintain system health, develop dashboards & alerting, develop log management and centralisation, incident management and response
- Security & Compliance – support any process concerning regulatory compliance. Apply best practices where possible.
- 5+ Years of Development/DevOps/Integration Engineering experience
- Experience applying various architectural concepts and integration patterns (e.g. serverless, microservices, message queue vs kafka)
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with CI/CD tools to manage Pipelines and Infrastructure as Code (Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible etc)
- Experience with cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure), and applying security principles such as encryption in transit, encryption at rest, and secrets management
- Experience developing log, incident response and management tools and procedures
- Knowledge of various protocols and networks, including multi-hop
- Proficient in Java, Python, XML, C# and/or C++
The working environment this organisation offers is second to none, and you'll work with leaders and colleagues at the very top of their game. This is a chance to be something special and industry-leading.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Apply online ASAP, or for more information contact Sarah Malcolm on firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 215 0562