Multi-award winning organisation in the finance sector. They offer a great working environment with hybrid work from home and office arrangements, which can either be in Auckland or Tauranga.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working within the infrastructure and service delivery team, you will support the organisation's cloud, WAN, LAN, server infrastructure and security. This is a great opportunity for a talented infrastructure engineer with a keen interest in cloud technologies to expand their skillset.
- Respond to incident escalations
- Undertake proactive monitoring and management of servers
- Liaise with third party vendors re backup and disaster recovery services
- Support, configure and maintain cloud services, e.g., Azure, MS365, SharePoint etc.
- Ensure cloud scaffolding and foundations are solid, secure and scalable
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- A solid track record in infrastructure engineering for enterprise scale clients
- Azure experience is highly advantageous
- Strong relationship building skills
- A passion for continuous professional development and upskilling
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Great working environment
- Hybrid work from home and office
- Career progression and upskilling opportunities
Please apply online, or for more information contact Nicola Stewart on 027 242 9753 or firstname.lastname@example.org