A charitable organisation offering a supportive working environment and great team mates. You'll be treated like part of the family here.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Helpdesk Analyst you will be responsible for providing professional service and support to the end users within this organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing first and second level support to the company's end users; including Active Directory, Citrix, hardware, mobile devices, MS Office, and other in house systems
- Monitoring progress of escalated issues and ensuring interested parties are kept informed
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support requests
- A minimum of three years experience in an IT Support role
- Good generalist technical skills with experience in a Citrix environment and and with Active Directory management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an immediate start role so don't delay, apply today. For more information, contact Clara on 027 227 9091 or firstname.lastname@example.org