ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a well-known award winning global investor organisation that is helping the future for all Kiwis. They offer excellent flexibility for all their staff - typical two/three day split in their Auckland CBD office and working from home. The team is supportive and all share a purpose to improve the future generations of New Zealanders. They offer excellent benefits and bonuses for all of their staff and have created an environment within their technology team that is supportive and offers continual growth opportunities for their staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be focused on providing level 2 support and maintenance of the desktop infrastructure. This will include windows, virtual desktops, computer hardware and mobile devices with after hours provision as required. You will be on an IT team that is responsible for delivering technology solutions through projects, managing and maintaining all technology infrastructure, and coordinating cyber-security efforts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve help requests for desktop, laptop, telecommunications and peripheral problems raised by staff and the Service Desk.
- Configure and administer Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to ensure that desktop and cloud applications can be deployed and updated.
- Troubleshoot application deployments, recreate issues, resolve root causes and suggest fixes.
- You will be very dynamic and easygoing person
- A clear communicator
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, O365, Mobile Device Operating Systems like iOS and Android and Microsoft InTune
- Knowledge of basic networking protocols
- Ability to foster both internal and external relationships
Please apply or if you'd like to find out more about the role, touch base with Cha-lee Hall on 027 214 6775 or at firstname.lastname@example.org