An exciting opportunity for an experienced e-commerce and digital expert to be the driving force of digital transformational change for this well-known New Zealand accessories brand.
You will be customer-centric, and have a proven record of delivering effective and efficient e-commerce strategies that drive business growth within the retail sector.
As this is a newly established role, there is ample opportunity to really make it your own. It is a really exciting time to be joining their company as they continue to grow and expand into international markets.
- Motivate, lead and manage the e-commerce team to deliver customer experiences that are outstanding forecasted sales.
- Identify strategies to improve user experience and conversions by utilising insights from analytics, customer feedback and industry research.
- Be a data-driven decision maker, identifying and measuring key product and business metrics to inform improvements across all consumer touch points.
- Analyse insights of product performance, identifying weaknesses and opportunities, whilst informing strategies to mitigate issues.
- Source and manage innovation partners proactively, delivering world class captivating e-commerce experiences.
- Manage their digital roadmap; prioritising projects and driving parties to deliver work on time within budget.
- Partner with the Design and Marketing teams, developing digital marketing strategies and campaigns to effectively drive qualified traffic to their website via a number of channels.
- Grow email marketing traffic through acquisition and retention strategies.
- Execute strategies to increase the SEO channel traffic and revenue whilst optimising the website for search engines.
- Improve and track eCommerce KPI's weekly, monthly, and season-end, reporting back to stakeholders.
- Improve and enhance supplier relationships to optimise cost of sale.
- A passion for retail eCommerce, and an interest in developing knowledge regarding industry trends in the digital retail space.
- 3+ years experience in a e-commerce role within the online retail sector.
- Excellent analytical skills, with a proven ability to convert raw data from a multitude of sources into actionable insights; Google Analytics experience is paramount.
- A strong understanding of eCommerce technology, such as data architecture, platform infrastructure, and content management.
- You will be an SEO expert.
- CMS experience and confidence with uploading content/product.
- Proven project management and leadership skills.
- The ability to explain the technical to the non-technical.
- Attention to detail, time management, problem solving and multi-tasking skills along with initiative all imperative to this role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work well in a small team; a positive, can-do attitude is a must!
If your experience and skill-set do not match what is stipulated exactly, please don't hesitate to get in touch nonetheless.
If you're interested, please apply directly or alternatively contact Holly Greenwood on 0272279091 or at firstname.lastname@example.org