ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a very well-funded product led Tech company, in a rapid growth phase that is on a mission to transform their industry. They use great tech and innovative ideas to provide an engaging customer experience. They have an excellent team culture and fantastic flexibility. They are all supportive and are excited to come to work everyday. Their office is based in Ponsonby.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an integral part of a growing new team, you will play a key role in delivering a world-class product as the Growth Marketing Manager. You'll have two people reporting into you and manage the growth of the team too. This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of their marketing and develop the strategy.
You will be responsible for leading and implementing the content marketing and digital marketing strategy and have the support from a digital marketer and content writer.
You'll be responsible for the marketing team team that engages in social marketing, social advertising, search and SEO to increase top-of-funnel growth and work closely with the COO, Head of Product and Head of Sales.
Their customers are high-end tech product companies and they use their product as part of their process.
If you are passionate about technology, comfortable at the modern edge of tech and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, this could be the perfect role for you.
This role could be suitable for someone with tech experience or looking to move into the tech industry.
- Experience in a B2B marketing or content or communications environment.
- Experience with SaaS marketing.
- Previous experience in a marketing manager role managing a team.
- Experience writing communications and marketing plans.
- Have had experience working with media to tell business success stories.
- Have an interest in forward thinking technology.
- Proven experience developing marketing strategies and plans.
- Ability to work on a global scale.
- Enjoy collaborating with a team.
- Experience working in a start-up environment and wearing multiple hats is a bonus.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive salary with early-stage equity.
- Ownership of your career.
- Learning allowance.
- Home office budget and new Macbook.
- The chance to take on new challenges and extend your skillset.
- Be rewarded for the work you input.
- Be part of a great and growing team culture and environment.