A medium-sized organisation in the financial services sector. This business prides itself on being a responsive and grounded bunch who are invested in supporting their clients' success. They like attention to detail, streamlining processes and super smart technology.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the development manager, you will work on problems of diverse scope, whether analysing issues or defining new requirements. This may require selecting methods or techniques for obtaining solutions. You will be required to adhere to development standards and existing architecture, but this will not restain creativity.
- Analysis and design of new requirements
- Analysis of various options for the system with a view to providing feedback to the CIO or System Architect
- System support of existing functionality including analysis and development of changes to the system
- Testing of various components as well as the implementation of unit tests as required
As well as your fantastic interpersonal and communication skills, you should bring the following technical skills for this role:
- .NET Core
- HTML, CSS
- Entity framework
- SQL server
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Wellbeing benefits including Southern Cross Health Insurance
- Financial benefits including additional KiwiSaver contributions
- Company-wide initiatives including team fitness, quizzes, social events and celebrations
- Flexible working arrangements
- Culturally diverse workplace - over 20 different nationalities here
- Good career development opportunities
Please apply online or contact Claire Lowe for more details on 021 206 5083 or firstname.lastname@example.org