ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A very well-funded FinTech startup that is on a mission to change their customer's financial futures. They use great tech and innovative ideas to provide a unique customer experience, via real human responsiveness rarely seen in their space.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an integral part of a growing team, you will play a key role in delivering a world-class product. This is an exciting opportunity to take a digital product from discovery into production.
Within this role, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality, engaging user experiences, through your extensive knowledge of front end technologies.
You will work closely with the product management and design teams to ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI design, establish and promote code guidelines and ensure high-quality implementation of designs and brand consistency.
In order to succeed in this role you will need to bring the following:
- Experience delivering commercially viable applications with the latest frontend technologies such as React/Vue and TypeScript
- Experience with automated test frameworks such as Cypress, Jest and Enzyme
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with agile methodologies in fast-paced environments
- A very good eye for design and awareness of user interaction
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD
It is also highly desirable if you have the following:
- Experience in the Financial Services sector
- Experience with React Native
- Ability to read, write or develop backend technologies
- Keeps up to date with UI/UX trends, techniques and technologies
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A company that embraces diversity and where your voice will be heard
- Flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Awesome office space
- The chance to take on new challenges and extend your skill set
Please apply online of contact Claire Lowe for more details on or 021 206 5083