A hugely successful SaaS company that is a global leader in their field. Their solution helps 1000s of high profile companies around the world to be more organised, work more efficiently and to make the most of their working hours. They offer fully remote working from anywhere in New Zealand, whilst still having a highly collaborative and supportive culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a highly talented and motivated engineering team that gets stuff done. You'll play an integral part in creating user interactions on their SaaS software and mobile apps.
- Play a key role in an agile squad, undertaking front end development activities to deliver key features from the extensive product roadmap
- Work closely with the CTO & VP Engineering to identify opportunities or innovation within the platform and AWS environment
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less experienced team members
- Be a key member of the Architecture chapter, collaborating with architects to innovate and develop new architectural patterns for the platform
- A sound understanding of architectural principles, practices and processes as applied in the delivery of fit-for-purpose SaaS solutions
- Proven experience working with cloud technologies and platforms such as Azure, AWS, or Oracle Cloud
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Work with a super talented team who value hard work, success and having fun
- Collaborative and supportive atmosphere
- Lots of autonomy and ownership of your work - No micromanagement here
- Great work/life balance
- Full home office set up
Don't miss out on the chance to play a key role in the further success of this awesome business. Apply online today, or for more information, contact Claire Lowe on 021 206 5083 or firstname.lastname@example.org