ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A hugely successful global business that's a major player in its sector. They are innovative, passionate about their customers and truly value their people.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a key member of the Digital Development team, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of innovative digital solutions across the company's global sites.
- Responsible for the development and management of all new and existing digital sites and applications, ensuring delivery of a premium customer experience across all touch points
- Identify and implement creative solutions to complex digital and site problems and requirements
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve the performance and efficiencies of sites against set KPIs
- Deliver effective, and integrated digital solutions
- Strong understanding of digital programming including HTML, CSS, SCSS,
- Proficiency in Jquery and AngularJS (or similar library) development
- Knowledge in at least one responsive Front-end framework (Foundation, Bootstrap, etc)
- Experience with cross browser compatability
- Experience with automation tools such as Grunt, Gulp.
- Familiarity with building software that utilise Ajax, REST APIs and cloud services
- Understanding of SalesForce Commerce Cloud desirable
- 3+ years experience in a true Agile / Scrum / XP environment
- Ability to mentor and coach others
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Fun and down-to-earth working environment
- Free parking onsite
- Flexible working arrangements - a mix of home and office
- Career development opportunities
Please apply online, or for more information contact Claire Lowe on 021 029 81422