Our client is a fantastic software company with a team of about 15. Their platform is a management software platform.
They chose to base their operations in Tauranga because of the incredible lifestyle the Bay of Plenty can offer – sun, surf and software.
You'll be part of an experienced, motivated team of talented people.
Even as a contractor, you'll feel at home with the team.
About the role:
This is an exciting 3-month contract that will consist of general administrator duties; office management and also EA duties. You'll be working with the CEO on general day to day duties to support him and the wider business. You'll work with other stakeholders in the company so good communication is important.
- Schedule appointments and manage calendars
- Word processing
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with organising and scheduling meetings
- Coordinate travel and create travel packs for the Senior Leaders and
- Assemble relevant data, statistics, information, and reports as required
You will need proven Executive Assistant experience as well as the ability to demonstrate skills in the above areas. Your engaging, but professional personality, coupled with your ability to anticipate needs in advance and strong organisation skills.
Please apply online and we will be in touch or reach out to Louise at firstname.lastname@example.org