Our client is a leading FinTech solution company that helps their clients grow sales and increase customer loyalty by giving them the opportunity to integrate sales and promotions into their payments. Their clients are Australia's largest retailers and service providers who not only they provide payment solutions for but also consult to them too.
Their founding company is listed on the Australian stock exchange and has a range of different technology businesses. There is amble opportunity to work of different projects across the group down the track if you chose to.
They are a customer-driven organisation and are looking at setting up their team in NZ.
Remote working initially and the opportunity to collaborate and have an office space as the team grows in NZ.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer experienced in C#, .NET and React.
- Design and implement efficient and cost-effective cloud solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Maintain and develop current products & systems with well written code
- Effectively capture existing business requirements behind the systems in other to maintain quality and consistency.
- Benefit the team with ideas and methods
- Participate in DevOps activities to maintain critical service availability to customers
- Provide leadership and technical mentoring to team members
- Accountable for the performance and outcomes of other developers
- Discuss with each team member and setup individual personal growth plan with regular catch up
- 7+ years’ experience in developing commercial applications
- Extensive experience in NodeJs targeting Express or Hapi framework
- Extensive experience in API integration and management
- Extensive experience in React, React hooks, Redux and uint tests
- Experience with database technologies (SQL, NoSql, and the like)
- Experience in Unit testing, docker container and CI/CD
- Experience with Azure(perferred) or AWS
- Experience with Azure automated monitoring and alerting
- Experience with DevOps activities and production issues escalation process
- Experience in building GraphQL API (Preferred)
- Experience in C# and .NET / .NET core (Preferred)
- Experience in React Native (Preferred)
- Experience in data analytic and reporting tools (Preferred)
Please apply online, or for more information contact Louise on 0272743203 or email@example.com