A very well-funded PropTech startup that is on a mission to streamline their customer's property management. They use great tech, customer feedback and innovative ideas to provide a web-based application aiming to save time and create efficiency.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an integral part of a growing team, you will play a key role in delivering a world-class product. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality, engaging software and you'll find yourself contributing to modern software engineering practices, solution design, hands-on coding of software, pipelines and test automation.
- 3+ Years minimum experience as a software developer
- Proven experience with React, Angular or Vue
- Proven experience taking ownership and developing code
- Experience in best practice and developing the right solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- A quick-moving workplace
- Flexible working arrangements
- Awesome new office space
- The chance to take on new challenges and extend your skillset
Please apply online, or for more information please contact Claire Lowe on 021 206 5083