Our client is a trusted well respected marketing communications and digital agency They pride themselves on the relationships they build directly with their loyal clients and create meaningful stories on their behalf. They have a tight-knit team that all work collaboratively together. They are based in Auckland surrounding suburbs.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will have the ability to step into a contract and support the team on their digital projects and campaigns. You could have extensive experience with social marketing or you could extremely strong from a performance marketing perspective (SEO, SEM etc). Depending on what skillset you can bring to the table they would make the opportunity also work around you.
This contract would suit someone who is looking for flexibility - for example, you may only want to work 25 - 30 hours per week for 4 months or even longer. There could be scope for this also to increase if all went well. The client is really open in this respect.
You'd have experience working on multiple projects at once - from strategy to execution or if you felt more comfortable just executing, that is also an option. You'll be an extra pair of hands to a growing team.
You will play a key role in partnering with brands to deliver marketing solutions and digital campaigns. You’ll be genuine in your approach and have the ability to consult and adapt to client needs.
They are looking for someone to start immediately and the contract could run until Christmas or through early/mid 2022 (there is the work there and but also depends what you would be after).
- Proven experience in digital marketing.
- Ideally have agency experience or working with multiple clients at once.
- Proven experience in getting stuck into projects and having the ability to pick things up and roll with things quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work on some exciting big clients.
- Be rewarded for the work you input.
- Be part of a great and growing team culture and environment.