Our client is passionate about creating the ultimate foodie experience. Their products are of the highest quality and renowned by consumers, as well as chefs worldwide. They have a range of high value brands and are known for their quality, category leadership and innovation across New Zealand and an increasing number of international markets. Not only are their products healthy and delicious they also have a strong focus on sustainability.
As part of their growth, we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to come on board in a newly created role and develop and implement local and global digital strategies to help promote their products to the world.
This is a really exciting role for someone who has a passion for food, digital marketing and is also creative.
You’ll be able to come up with creative content ideas and then execute the campaigns across different social and digital platforms. You will be technically strong across all the digital tools such a Google Ads, Google Analytics and SEO.
This company has great flexible working hours and a passionate team.
- Develop the digital marketing strategy and budget for each brand across web, social and direct marketing.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with the brand managers to come up with digital and direct marketing campaigns that are creative and engaging.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence across all the brands.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on insights.
- Work closely with their agency partners (including Amazon in the US) and also recipe developers on campaigns.
- 3+ years’ proven experience working with brands to elevate their digital presence and experience with food marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Ability to roll your sleeves up and be hands on.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.