Our client is fast-growing start-up who are solving a interesting problem and having a good time doing it. They are developing an app that is going to help a lot of people worldwide. The company has a passionate leadership team and they base themseleves out of their office in Ponsonby.
Their culture is honest, ambitious & motivating and driven by team members who are excited by the opportunity to do exceptional work.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will work within their development team and Founders and be responsible for digital graphic and UI design across web and app projects. You will champion & elevate visual design and brand standards, push the limits of web & app design while creating beautiful design that will be eye catching.
You’ll work closely with the team to understand how people are responding to your work and how to improve on designs to delight user. You will create designs that simplify and beautifully explain their app and web offering, products and services.
You'll see your work come to life and used by millions of users worldwide!
There’s plenty of room in this role to grow as the company is a start-up and have big growth plans, there will be the opportunity to pick up new skills on the way.
You'll typically be working across the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and Wordpress.
- 2-3 years as a Graphic/Web designer within a technology or agency environment, with a UI focus.
- Looking for an opportunity you can full own and be part of what will be a highly successful start-up.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Figma/Sketch, Wordpress experience
- You understand the basics of digital marketing and advertising.
- Understanding of User Experience (UX) & Design fundamentals.
- Excellent communication skills - you'll be able to confidently communicate the reasons behind your creative decisions to team members.
- Passionate and inspiring people to work with and atmosphere.
- Have ownership over projects and work on projects you would only get to in a small business
- Competitive pay and share options.