Our client is a leading retail distributor of some of the most well-known sports, lifestyle, and outdoor brands. They are an innovative company where e-commerce and omni-channel marketing is at the core of their business. They have an incredible work environment and pride themselves on their culture. They are based on Auckland City fringe and have parking available.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an integral part of the digital marketing team, you will play a key role in delivering multi-channel e-commerce acquisition campaigns. It will suit someone who wants to drive memorable change and deliver exceptional results for the company. You will operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the customer acquisition roadmap including bidding strategies, cross-channel optimization, and analytics. This is a results-first role where you'll be expected to build the strategy to drive growth across multiple channels.
- Manage the overall execution, performance, and effectiveness of digital marketing strategies for a range of key e-commerce retail brands.
- Relentlessly drive growth in new customer acquisition programs through innovative strategies and execution.
- Analyse customer behaviour data to report on effectiveness of existing initiatives and identify new opportunities.
- Leverage technology to enhance growth; identify areas for improvement and drive implementation.
- Understand the different customer groups and develop a strategy based on all consumer touch points across digital and in-store.
- Managing a digital marketing coordinator and coordinate work with the wider marketing, e-commerce, development, and content team.
- Proven experience using digital marketing to grow brands across multiple retail channels.
- Proven experience in delivering digital marketing strategies with impactful results.
- Execute paid advertising across all social channels - Meta, YouTube, TikTok.
- Experience executing SEO and SEM.
- Experience with loyalty marketing campaigns.
- Extensive experience direct marketing campaigns to drive sales.
- Passion for e-commerce and following the latest digital trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The chance to take on new challenges and extend your skillset.
- Be rewarded for the work you input.
- Career growth and progression.
- Be part of a great team culture and environment.
If you'd like to find out more, please reach out to Louise at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online and we will be in touch.