An organisation that is well known to all Kiwis and offers a first-class working environment. People here are passionate about what they do and you will get to work with super smart and talented colleagues. The work done here goes towards helping the lives of a huge number of New Zealanders.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a key role to bridge the gap between digital and marketing in order to maximise ROI on marketing initiatives, whilst providing a deep understanding of digital channel performance.
As a Digital Analyst you will drive data driven decisions which underpin this organisation's digital strategy. You'll be responsible for the development and maintenance of their digital analytics infrastructure to enable the wider business to leverage data from it.
We are seeking someone within a proven track record of developing and applying complex modeling and analytics to support digital marketing. You will need first-class communication skills and the ability to communicate complex information in an easy to understand format. In addition you should have:
- At least two years of experience in a similar role
- Strong skills in querying and analysing data using tools such as Azure Databricks, SQL Server, R, or BigQuery
- Expert knowledge of Google suite of web/app analytics - Google Analytics, and Google tag manager
- Excellent knowledge of data visualisation tools including PowerBI or Data Studio
- Excellent benefits package including health & life insurance and wellness benefit
- Fantastic working environment and flexible working arrangements
- Plenty of career progression and upskilling opportunities
Please apply online, or for more information, contact Lisa Cooley on 021 029 81422 or email@example.com