A well-funded software company, operating in a very cool sector. They are going from strength to strength and have expanded globally, with some high profile clients in their field. They have a talented team working remotely in NZ (but you'll still get together for fun team events), as well as around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working from the comfort of your own home, you will help architect and build new and existing infrastructure and scalable solutions.
Working closely with the development team you will have exposure to all aspects of the development cycle. Your day will include:
- Strategising and executing on infrastructure upgrades
- Improving existing practices
- Assisting with CI/CD and investigating issues when outages occur
We are seeking someone with the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment. You will have passion and enthusiasm for what you do and has a good sense of humour. Extra points for those with a real interest in gaming. You should also have most/all of the following skills:
- Terraform & Helm
- Google Cloud Platform
- CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab ideally)
- Cloud native technologies - PubSub, Cloud Functions, GKE, Stackdriver etc.
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Remote work, but regular paid trips for fun team activities
- Great team culture
- Lots of autonomy, no micromanagement here
- Grow with the business
Don't miss out on this awesome opportunity, apply today. For more information, contact Claire Lowe on email@example.com or 021 206 5083