A leading SaaS job management product for those in the Trades, this Kiwi start-up seeks a Development Team Lead as they move through a huge growth period. It is an exciting time to be joining their business as they expand into international markets. You will play an integral part in the delivery of this world class product. Their offices are based in central Auckland.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be a critical leader in a team that delivers constant cross platform product improvement.
We are looking for either an established Team Lead, or a Senior Software Developer who is has had leadership experience and is ready to make the jump into a leadership role.
You will own the delivery of the development team in terms of the value they create for the business and be responsible for mentoring the team.
Working with the wider Product, QA and Development team you will ensure the architectural integrity of the product is maintained and delivered on roadmap.
This role will also see you ‘on the tools’ and not afraid of getting stuck in where need be. You will be a visionary who develops a long-term direction for the development team and the product it delivers.
- At least 5 years experience as a Senior Developer, or you are a Team Lead already who is wanting to make a career change.
- Tertiary qualification in computer science or similar.
- Experience and understanding of integration patterns.
- Understanding of DevOps practices and Azure framework.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed practitioner in development frameworks, platforms and tools most importantly .NET and SQL.
- Knowledge of Telerik, Google, Android and iOS Plugins.
- Solid experience and practice in Agile development methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian Apps (Jira, Confluence) Slack, HubSpot, Google Apps.
- Experience on Mobile app portability, ideally Flutter, React Native or Cordova advantageous.
- Be a team player; you will need to present and influence your technical thoughts to a team environment.
- Ability to work in the Auckland central office a few days a week.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to work on a world class product in the SaaS space.
- Work with a company who is going through a huge growth period, is passionate about their product and performs highly.
- Competitive salary; all negotiable for the right person.
- Flexible working arrangements: pick times and locations that suit you.
- The chance to take on new challenges and extend your skillset.
Please apply online, or for more information please contact Holly on 0272279091 or at firstname.lastname@example.org