Our client is a leading cloud-based management software platform that are championing their field as the number one platform. They have been going from strength to strength with a global focus that offer a web and app management tool. They have such a strong culture and very supportive to all of their staff along with great additional benefits.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be apart of a growing tech team and work on exciting dev-ops projects.
This role suits someone who has a couple of years experience wanting to take the next step and build on their knowledge while playing an essential part within the team.
- building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
Please apply online or if you'd like to know more, you can reach out to Claire at email@example.com