This leading enterprise is a true Kiwi success story and an organisation you will definitely want on your CV. Their people, knowledge and passion for their industry are what really sets them apart. They are rolling out a huge portfolio of transformative initiatives to ensure they continue to deliver market-leading digital experiences for their customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Delivery Lead you will be working in a future-focused Customer Products team who are responsible for leading and creating innovative digital consumer facing products and services that truly differentiate us from our competitors by creating memorable ‘value add’ customer experiences.
You’ll be using modern techniques, toolsets, and paradigms that allow us to be innovative, agile and resilient; adapting and acting fast to differentiate ourselves in an increasingly competitive, data connected and digital-driven world.
You'll be delivering on features to their customers on web and app projects. You’ll be working with the App squad and one of their web squads. You'll be making sure features are delivered, dependencies known, risk and blocker mitigation, financials, and basically steering the ship on some of our features.
You'll be overseeing the daily activities of the delivery teams and providing direction and guidance as needed – ensuring that the delivery effort is of a high standard. You'll report into a Senior Delivery Lead and work closely with Product teams.
- Proven ability to generate and deliver projects that meet business goals
- Exposure to and experience in modern project delivery practices (including PMBOK, Prince2 and Agile) is a must. Being familiar with the ways of working, technologies, and ceremonies is critical in this role.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Team player
- Quickly absorbs new information and assess impact in a rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to work with ambiguity and translate ambiguity into actionable deliverables
- Job Security - very stable industry
- Work / Life balance
- Generous remuneration package
- Exceptional working environment
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity with one of New Zealand's leading organisations. Apply today, or for more information contact Louise Paulin on 0272743203.