A well-funded software startup, operating in a very cool sector. They are going from strength to strength and have expanded globally, with some high-profile clients in their field. They have a talented team of developers working remotely in NZ, as well as around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Within this part-time contract role, you will be responsible for database stability and efficiency. Taking stock of their current database, suggesting improvements, and implementing these will all be part of this role.
This business is looking for someone who is passionate about technology and databases and has proven problem-solving skills. In addition, you'll need to bring some pretty awesome technical skills and experience to the table including:
- Previous database administration experience
- Excellent organisational, multi-tasking, and prioritisation skills.
- Understanding of cloud-managed databases e.g. Cloud SQL
- Understanding of hibernate or Other ORM technologies
- Strong attention to detail, experience working in a fast-moving environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Remote work
- Could fit in around your current role
- Great team culture
- Lots of autonomy, no micromanagement here
Apply online or contact Claire Lowe for more details on or 021 206 5083