A true Kiwi success story and leaders in their field. They employ great people, providing great service, meaning they have an abundance of satisfied customers. They offer a fantastic working environment and plenty of benefits.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Data Engineer, your main focus will be on developing and maintaining the data pipeline. You will have responsibilities across every step of the data process, from managing data to analysing it. You'll work closely with key stakeholders including the Data Architect, Marketing, Business Analysts and end-users to help make use of the data that's collected.
- Assisting in developing data visualisation and presenting data in a meaningful way using Tableau, SSRS or other visualisation and dashboarding toolsets
- Enriching data sets with open data sources
- Developing on premise to cloud data pipelines contributing to the cloud data migration
- Designing, building and maintaining Data Architectures, data processing systems, data catalogues and tracing lineage
- Manipulating, exploring and extracting value from large disconnected datasets, including image, audio and geospatial data processing
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant role
- MS SQL Server experience
- Experience developing on premise to cloud data pipelines
- An understanding of data pipelines for business intelligence, streams, events and embedded analytics and data visualisation
- Experience with presenting data in a meaningful way using Tableau/Power BI/SSRS or another visualisation toolset
- Experience enriching data sets with open data sources
- Experience designing, building and maintaining data processing systems and data architectures
- Experience building and optimising big data, data pipelines, architectures and datasets
- Previous success in manipulating, exploring and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Flexible working arrangements, good mix of home and office
- Learning and development opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Extra birthday leave
Apply online, or for more information contact Lisa Cooley on email@example.com or 021 029 81422
Due to border restrictions, we can only consider those based in NZ, or due to return in the next few weeks.