Our client is a leading FinTech business in New Zealand with an extremely strong global presence.They are very well-known in other markets and are making their mark in New Zealand.
They are an innovative, fully integrated platform designed with simplicity at its core and partner with brands and companies in the retail and ecommerce sector. You will have the benefits of a startup backed and supported by a multi billion dollar company.
You'll be in a new office space working with like-minded people in Auckland City.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You'll be part of the partner success team and become true partners to the companies merchants and a catalyst for boosting their sales growth and profitability.
This unique role is a hybrid Sales/Account/Business Development management role where you own the merchant relationship from the sales pipeline all the way through to growth-focused account management and overseeing the best possible experience for the merchant.
- Shaping winning value propositions for our NZ enterprise merchants.
- Participating in formal bids and pitches, working together with key stakeholders and negotiating agreements.
- Overseeing the implementation by working closely with the Solution and Delivery team.
- Actively seeking and finding win-win solutions for both the merchant and the company brand.
- Developing and managing strategic account plans which demonstrate a deep understanding of our merchants businesses and support both their growth objectives and our own.
- Working with data and analytics teams to monitor performance including consumer trends and behaviours.
- Building and executing joint agreed business plans with partners to drive mutual growth and success.
- Building great relationships both on an executive, as well as on an individual level.
- 4+ years of relevant business development, account management or partner management - experience in a retail (from a wholesale perspective), ecommerce or payments environment.
- Prior experience with winning deals and influencing customers.
- Excellent communication skills and are extremely personable.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Enjoy working in a high performing environment.