This FinTech SaaS company is taking its sector by storm globally. With major funding secured, this company is seeing huge growth across its teams in NZ, Australia and the UK. They have an exceptionally knowledgeable and supportive management team and offer lots of flexibility and upskilling opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a brand new role due to growth, and will see you working closely with the passionate and talented development team and Product Manager. This role would ideally suit someone at an intermediate level, looking to grow with this exciting business.
Your responsibilities will include working with technology teams to:
- Provide functional requirements to development and testing teams.
- Assist the team with application support
- Support members of the IT team through information sharing, guidance, business knowledge and advice
- Complete business analysis and make recommendations that improve business performance
- Define the customer needs and minimal viable product
- Provide quality documentation for acceptance and approval
- Escalate issues, risks and roadblocks in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with the product manager and CTO on ensure the strategic initiatives are delivered
- 1 + years experience as a Business Analyst.
- Ability to translate business and customer needs to the development team
- The ability to provide technical context to user stories – some development experience would desirable
- Experience forging strong stakeholder relationships and communication at all levels of business
- Highly capable of providing analysis, process mapping, creation of user stories and running workshops
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of SCRUM methodologies, with previous SCRUM master experience a bonus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will be working with a super-sharp team that cares for each other. You'll do some of your best work, working with some of the best customers in the world, and you'll have fun doing it
- Competitive salary, ownership of your career direction as the company grows, and excellent regular feedback and candid coaching process.
- You will be employed in a full time position, but they offer the flexibility to work from home, or the office, and you can choose where you work and what hours
- You will receive a new laptop and an allowance for personal development activities
There are plenty of BA opportunities right now, but not all are created equal. Don't miss out on one of the best intermediate BA opportunities in the Auckland market. Send us your CV today, or for more information, contact Lisa Cooley on 021 029 81422 or email@example.com