Looking for an established company that is nimble and has a start-up feel? Operating in the Financial Services sector in Auckland's CBD, this company is looking to add to their IT team.
A little bit about the role:
Working closely with the organisations Project Leader, this position is intended to support change initiatives and on-going improvement to the organisation.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in practical change management that fits the organisations scale.
- Facilitating real-world feedback to form a broad understanding of business unit functions and information flow.
- Designing and championing well balanced and efficient processes.
- Supporting business operations with specialist knowledge of complex financial services solutions.
You will be an excellent communicator with excellent organizational skills. You will bring your experience in:
- At least 5 years of business experience, preferably gained within a Financial Services Organisation.
- Business analysis and Project management experience within a professional/services environment.
- Demonstratable knowledge or training of project lifecycle frameworks or methodologies e.g. ITIL, Six-sigma, Waterfall, Agile etc.