ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A very well-funded FinTech startup that is on a mission to change their customer's financial futures. They use great tech and innovative ideas to provide a unique customer experience, via real human responsiveness rarely seen in their space.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an integral part of a growing team, you will play a key role in delivering a world-class product. This is an exciting opportunity to take a digital product from discovery into production. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality, engaging software and you'll find yourself contributing to modern software engineering practices, solution design, hands-on coding of software, pipelines and test automation.
- Proven experience delivering large, commercially viable applications with one or more back end technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience with web application frameworks e.g. ASP.NET Core
- Excellent understanding of object oriented programming with functional programming paradigms
- An understanding of architecture and design principles for modern web and cloud architectures e.g. AWS, SOLID
- Experience with the implementation of automated unit and integration testing
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and Database Design
- Knowledge and experience with continuous integration and delivery systems
- Knowledge and experience with best practice web security
- Solid experience and practice in Agile development methodologies, tools and processes
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A company that embraces diversity and where your voice will be heard
- Flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Awesome office space
- The chance to take on new challenges and extend your skill set
Please apply online, or for more information please contact Claire Lowe on 021 206 5083 or