An award-winning digital creative agency with global clients that partners with their clients on developing innovative human centric experiences. They are leaders in what they do and are known for a great culture that values their employees, is inclusive and authentic.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an integral part of a growing development team, you will play a key role in delivering high impact solutions for clients and focussing on back end development.
Within this role, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality back-end solutions. Some languages and frameworks they use are Python, Google Cloud, Django, ES6, Angular, Three.js as well as Unity.
They encourage their developers to be involved from strategy to delivery, working collaboratively with the entire team to find unique solutions to some amazing briefs. You'll work on projects alike no other that are best in class.
In order to succeed in this role you will need to bring the following:
- Excellent Python knowledge
- Excellent communication
- Creativity and ability to find unique solutions
- Intermediate level
- Willing to learn new technologies and work across the full-stack
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A company that embraces diversity and inclusion
- Opportunity to learn across the full-stack
- Awesome office space
- Work on global projects with clients you never thought you'd work on
- The chance to take on new challenges and extend your skill set
Please apply online of contact Claire Lowe for more details or please apply online.