A well established and successful company in the PropTech sector, with a global presence. There is an exciting strategy ahead of the applications team and this position will take a lead role.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Software Tester, you will work collaboratively with the team to develop first-class software solutions for the company and their clients, from project inception to delivery. You will ensure deliverables meet the specifications and requirements as defined and are produced on schedule to the required quality level. You'll be ensuring ensuring quality is built into all aspects of the product development lifecycle by designing and conducting testing to measure the performance and quality of our products.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client’s business including functions, process and workflows so that you are effective in testing the products.
- Design, build, execution and maintenance of test strategies, test plans and test cases, both manual and automated using agile methodologies.
- Perform hands on software testing including functional, data integrity, platform and performance, integration and regression testing to ensure the quality of our products reach defined criteria and targets.
- Contribute to the ongoing support of product releases in production.
- Assist with the build process and test each new build, including installation/deployment of builds and data conversion.
- Has a solid understanding of SDLC principles, the agile development methodologies and understands how to identify areas of improvement and influence change.
- Quickly identify and communicate potential problems, risks and issues and ensure prompt follow-up work is done to facilitate a favourable outcome.
- Define, maintain and adhere to planning, development and testing processes leading to successful release and iteration planning and execution.
- Train, mentor and grow team members. Be passionate and enthusiastic about testing, demonstrating willingness to take team members on a journey of continuous improvement.
- Help manage the flow of work through the team to ensure timely delivery of product.
- Keep up to date with current industry best practices for testing and quality assurance.
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in software testing, including relevant experience with web and mobile (Android and iOS) applications.
- Experience with test automation and API automation.
- Experience with the following tools and technologies: Intellij, Selenium, Cucumber, Java, Appium, Maven, JIRA Confluence, Bitbucket, Git. Experience with Java is a must.
- Proficient in agile development methodologies and frameworks.
- Great North Shore location
- Supportive leadership team
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
For more information contact Claire Lowe on 021 206 5083 or
Please note that due to current border restrictions, we are only able to consider those based in NZ or due to return within the next few weeks.