A successful logistics transport solutions company that has large tratejectory of growth. They have gone from strength to strength over the past year and are now looking for new members to join their supportive team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Joining a small but growing team, you will be able to demonstrate managing a multitude of tasks, have experience planning solutions for the long term, know best automation practices and have strong oversight on what needs to be improved.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who has exposure to automation or for someone who works within automation and wants to help set-up their automation frameworks from scratch (depending on your level / skillset abilities they'll make it work for you!)
You'll work on projects that will see you leading their testing function and growing with the team. There is excellent career progression and you can create your own future and pathway with them.
We are looking for someone who is ready to really own a piece of work and take responsibility and leadership for the quality of their product through identifying, creating, and implementing best testing practice.
You'll work on global projects for new and emerging markets too.
- 3+ years ideally within a testing environment
- Exposure to automation testing
- Experience in best practice and developing the right solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Worked in an agile environment
- Work on a product that is distrupting its sector
- Take ownership of projects
- Excellent team who are social and supportive
- Brand new Christchurch CBD location
Please note due to current border restrictions we can only currently consider those based in New Zealand, or those with the rights to return and can do so within a few weeks.