ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A growing software business that is part of a wider group of companies who are leaders in their field. They are creating cutting edge software via an extremely talented team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Within this role you will provide predominantly level 2 application support for all business applications delivered to the company's customer base.
- Develop functional and technical expertise in all aspects of key application and mobile products.
- Provide 2nd level support for key business applications, troubleshooting and resolving incidents and queries logged into the Service Desk.
- Maintain an understanding of the customer business functions, applications that support their processes and business impact of incidents.
- Maintain channels for incident resolution with 3rd party vendors, ensuring appropriate level of communication established to originator of the incident.
- Utilise agreed tools and processes to track workflow, communicate escalations and resolution of incidents.
- Participate in and support business application and product testing.
- Participate and provide support in the release process for the introduction of new features and upgrades to business applications.
- Assist, as required, in training sessions to ensure user proficiency on business applications
- Excellent communication abilities
- Experience in Technical and Application Support (Tier 2)
- Experience in User Training
- Experience with CMS
- Experience in creating User Documentation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Great lifestyle in sunny Tauranga
- Work for a business that empowers its employees
- Fantastic working environment and talented colleagues
Please apply online, or for more information contact Lisa Cooley on 021 029 81422 or firstname.lastname@example.org