A not-for-profit organisation that is all about people. They value their staff and you will do work that benefits the lives of their customers. A great working environment, plenty of autonomy and supportive leadership is on offer here.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This position will ensure the organisation's applications and systems are effectively supported, any systems risks are minimised while enabling the greatest value to be extracted from their systems investment. You will also be responsible for delivering business initiatives or project streams related to your designated systems.
- High level application support
- Testing of applications and systems
- Training users on your designated applications & systems
- Project management and business analysis
- Minimum of three years previous experience in an application support role.
- Experience supporting browser-based applications
- Microsoft SQL Server administration and query skills
- Windows 2012 and 2016 administration skills and experience
- Experience with system configuration
- System and integration testing experience
- Ability to self-manage, with project management experience desired
- Ability to quickly understand new business environments, issues and data challenges.
- Excellent written/ verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint & Project
- Experience and knowledge of Medtech, Leecare, websites and CRM Systems preferred.
- Full, clean drivers license essential
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so please don't delay in applying. For more information, please contact Clara on 027 227 9091 or email@example.com