A leader in their field, this enterprise is going from strength to strength. They offer a great working environment with plenty of flexibility that let's you take the lead without any handholding!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to provide support to the Technology Operations team. Primary accountabilities will be supporting, maintaining service support operations with a heavy focus on a Cloud First model. Identifying, prioritising, and resolving service support related issues that impact the business operations.
If you enjoy planning and taking the lead, have a “can do” approach and have the ability to smooth over problems quickly and efficiently then this is the role for you. The successful person should bring:
- Experience with Visual Studios
- Experience with BI Developer
- Experience administrating Linux RedHat is desired
- Exposure to Sybase
- Knowledge of FORTRAN would be desirable
- Experience in projects within Enterprise technology, software and/ infrastructure environment
- 2+ years' experience in Agile and/or Devops methodology
- 2+ years’ experience with ITIL
- Experience in an enterprise environment and in managing process interlocks with multiple IT vendors. Insurance industry experience ideal.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to influence people positively towards achieving common goals
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Apply online today, or for more information, contact Cha-lee Hall on 027 214 6775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org