A well-established SaaS company operating in the logistics industry. They are on a mission to improve their client portal.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a developer here you will be responsible for translating requirements into well-designed and robust code. This will include providing estimates, designing, building, testing, implementing and supporting applications using the appropriate computer languages and development tools.
- Develop and implement new software in a timely fashion and with minimal bugs or issues
- Adhere to quality coding standards and ensure technical debt is minimised
- Communicate with management and colleagues in a clear and regular fashion
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
- 3-5 years' of development experience including strong experience with AngularJS
- The ability to communicate effectively with people from external organisations
- An excellent understanding of SDLC in an Agile software development environment
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Generous hourly rate
- Full remote - work from home anywhere in NZ
- Lots of autonomy
Please apply online or for more information please contact Claire Lowe on or 021 206 5083