ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Join a successful Health and Safety Management- Saas company with International exposure.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The responsibilities of this position include developing, maintaining and improving software solutions to deliver a quality solution that meets the needs of customers. Improve and manage the quality of the codebases and products, as well as deliver on product features as per the product roadmap.
- Qualification in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with core technologies including Android SDK’s, Java, Kotlin
- Experience with building real world mobile applications
- Ability to solve complex problems, Strong analysing ability
- Essential knowledge about code testing, code coverage and code quality
- Solid technical documentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a talented team
- Cordova / Hybrid app development
- An understanding of geo-location based software services
- Additional technologies: Swift, Ruby, Typescript
- Cloud Services: AWS, Mapbox, Segment, Twilio, Mandrill
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work on a product that is disrupting its sector
- Take ownership of projects
- Excellent team who are social and supportive
- Wellington CBD location or work remotely
Please apply online or contact Clara Courtin on 027 227 9091
Please note due to current border restrictions we can only currently consider those based in New Zealand, or those with the rights to return and can do so within a few weeks.