An award-winning digital creative agency with global clients that partners with their clients on developing innovative human centric experiences. They are leaders in what they do and are known for a great culture that values their employees, is inclusive and authentic.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an integral part of a growing team, you will play a key role in scoping and delivering technical projects with key clients, fostering existing relationships as well as creating new ones.
You'll work directly with client partners, project manage key business projects and assist in management of the companies workflow.
You'll maintain strong relationships with clients in an open manner, problem solve, manage regular client meetings and work closely with the Managing Director and Technology Director to deliver projects on time.
- Work directly and communicate regularly with clients partners and stakeholders
- Deliver project within timeline and budget to the best possible results
- Manage and organise studio workflow
- Handle multiple projects and manage conflicting demands
- Produce project plans, manage workload and keep production on-track
- Create and collaborate on project documentation
- Translate client briefings to full written briefs and project specifications
- Actively lead and/or participate in team brainstorms on both internal and external briefs.
- Upkeep familiarity with production tools and related processes.
- Demonstrate excellent communication with clients, designers & developers.
- Follow industry guidelines to produce work to best practice.
- Provide clear rationale and supporting data to justify recommendations
In order to succeed in this role you will need to bring the following:
Have a background working within project management roles
Experience managing large complex clients and small ones
The ability to understand clients and be able to translate them into agency deliverables
Good communication and presentation skills
Agency experience is preferred
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
A company that embraces diversity and inclusion
Awesome office space
Work on global projects with clients you never thought you’d partner with
The chance to take on new challenges and extend your skill set