ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A well-established, award-winning organisation, developing first-class software for their high profile clients. This business employees developers who are at the top of their game.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a developer here you will be responsible for translating requirements into well-designed and robust code. This will include providing estimates, designing, building, testing, implementing and supporting applications using the appropriate computer languages and development tools.
- Develop and implement new software in a timely fashion and with minimal bugs or issues
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Adhere to quality coding standards and ensure technical debt is minimised
- Communicate with management and colleagues in a clear and regular fashion
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
- Recommend improvements to existing software as necessary
- 3-5 years' of development experience including strong experience with React
- Very good knowledge of more than one current software development frameworks
- The ability to communicate effectively with people from external organisations
- An excellent understanding of SDLC in an Agile software development environment
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and a great sense of humour
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Generous remuneration
- Full remote - work from home anywhere in NZ
- Lots of autonomy
- Work with high profile clients
Please apply online or for more information please contact Claire Lowe on or 021 206 5083