Leader in their field with a global presence, producing a sophisticated SaaS product.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a senior member of the R&D team, you will be involved in all phases of the SDLC as well as guiding other developers in the creation of technical products. You will also:
- Develop robust software applications
- Take part in project work, as required
- Assist with analysing requirements for new products
- Promote and maintain a passionate customer-driven culture
- At least 5 years' experience with .NET and SQL Server
- Good experience with front-end technologies such as AngularJS, HTML and CSS
- Experience with AWS is advantageous
- Proven experience in the Agile environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flat structure with the agility to make decisions at speed
- Truly supportive team and wider business with a great onboarding programme
- Career progression pathways
- Health insurance provided
If this is of interest please hit the apply button or contact Nicola Stewart on 027 242 9753 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.