ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A well-funded startup in the MedTech sector. They are creating a product with the potential to revolutionise their area of medicine, improve the lives of patients and save many lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a super-smart, enthusiastic and passionate Senior Cloud Engineer who wants to be part of something truly special. You will be a self-starter that uses your technical experience to lead the development and follow software engineering principles to develop their cloud-based product.
Within this role, you will design, build, test and run their secure cloud based platform on AWS using Docker, Kubernetes and other technologies.
We are looking for someone with proven track-record in software development and experience with cloud platforms, specifically AWS. You will bring your experience developing fully scalable solutions and managing their ongoing development. To be successful in this role you will need:
- Senior-level experience as a software engineer
- Experience using cloud platforms including AWS
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker essential
- Experience with Load Balancers, Apache Airflow desirable
- Understanding of Network concepts like SSL certs
- Linux administration experience highly desirable
- Experience using Github or similar for version management and updates
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The chance to work on a product that will improve and save lives
- Great working environment
- Employee wellness programme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Office fridge stocked with food and drink
Apply online or contact Claire Lowe for more details on or 021 206 5083