An exciting SaaS company on a mission to change the lives of their customers. They use innovative ideas and clever technology to provide a unique customer experience and human responsiveness previously unheard of in their sector. The passionate and very talented team here are aiming to build the most innovative company in their sector globally.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
With lots of cutting edge product developments planned over the next couple of years, this role will work closely with the senior leadership team to understand the company vision, product strategy and product roadmap. You will execute on these through prioritisation of the product backlog, working alongside a very talented team of designers and developers. This role will offer plenty of career progression opportunities, including the chance to grow into a position of leadership within the product team for the right person.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with the leadership team to form a deep understanding of customer problems and potential solutions.
- Articulate ideas and findings into specifications, user stories and tickets to form the foundation of product development.
- Work with designers to communicate customer problems so they can prototype features, and drive customer testing efforts
- Prioritise development efforts for new features, and actively manage and refine the backlog to ensure value is delivered as early as possible
- Utilise your great research, discovery, analysis and decision-making skills to juggle a wide range of stakeholder requirements, into an achievable outcome-focused roadmap
- Be the voice of the customer for the development team at all stages of the development process
- Assist with go-to market activities, working closely with the marketing team to ensure new products and features are released effectively and have high customer up take
- Previous experience in a delivery focused role in a SaaS environment, and at least 1 year of product ownership experience
- A passion for creating beautiful digital experiences that solve customer problems
- Experience working in an agile team and facilitating agile processes
- Previous experience in FinTech advantageous
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Awesome working environment and super talented colleagues
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- A business that embraces difference and celebrates diversity
- Flexible working arrangements and plenty of work life balance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Social and fun team
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so don't delay in applying. For more information contact Claire Lowe at email@example.com or 021 206 5083