A well-known enterprise in sunny Tauranga. They offer plenty of career progression opportunities and the chance to work with great people in a varied and busy role.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Product Owner will play a key role within this highly collaborative team and will focus mainly on their core and cloud-based SAP products. You will work with project stakeholders, developers, analysts and other technical team members throughout all phases of the software development, implementation and project life cycles.
One of your key responsibilities will be to work with organisational team members, who align with the ERP systems, acting as a liaison between end-user stakeholders and the DevOps teams. You will act as an advocate for their customer's needs, taking ownership of the backlog of work to deliver this through coaching and self-managing teams.
- Experience in customer-centred user design and product ownership
- At least 5 years of proven experience supporting and/or the development of CX/UX strategies
- Experience managing small to medium-sized projects in customer-centric organisations
- An analytical and process-oriented approach to issues and tasks
- Extensive experience in agile environments
- Experience working with SAP highly desirable, ideally as a product owner
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible working conditions
- An active social club
- Free life insurance and discounted health insurance
- Free flu vaccinations
- Staff wellbeing programmes
- A significant learning and development offering
- Free counselling service
Don't delay, please apply online, or for more information contact Lisa Cooley on 021 029 81422 or firstname.lastname@example.org