ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a leading property investment company in New Zealand that has a strong cohesive team culture and offers a high-performing yet rewarding work environment. Their office is based in Auckland CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Marketing and Events Associate, you will play an integral role in the marketing team of this growing Australasian investment manager, responsible for assisting with and executing all marketing events and initiatives including product launches, trade shows, campaigns, public relations, internal communication and corporate events.
You’ll be reporting into the Head of Investor Relations, working closely with development managers and the wider Australasian marketing team.
- Plan and execute marketing events and initiatives including product launches, trade shows, campaigns, public relations, internal communication and corporate events.
- Organise educational seminars, make bookings, oversee guest lists, help plan and coordinate invitations and communications - investor ‘experience’ as a key focus.
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software, assess results and develop reports.
- Assisting in the creation of targeted and impactful communications for investors, media and other relevant stakeholders.
- Identify and manage sponsorship initiatives to enhance brand awareness.
- 3 – 4 years’ marketing experience.
- Prior experience in project management and event management.
- Demonstrated experience working on multiple projects at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or similar.