The Performance Media Manager will be responsible for the creation, management, and optimization of youtube, vod, social and SEM campaigns. This will also include providing tactical recommendations and the creation of performance reports that will be shared with cross functional teams. A good understanding of the digital advertising eco-system and a data-driven mindset is a must, bonus if you have experience in digital media planning or strategy development. The performance media team is part of a fast-paced, high visibility, and high demand marketing team, as such, strong project management, organizational, and analytical skills are essential for success.
- Work cross-functionally with campaign team to support in delivering against their clients monthly objectives.
- Provide optimal budget forecasting and/or allocation recommendations, with the focus of achieving maximum reach, scale, engagement effectiveness, and performance efficiency
- Monitor and measure campaign performance in platform, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data backed recommendations to internal media partners and stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day management of digital performance campaigns
- Provide monthly campaign reports for clients with the wider campaign team
- One-off reporting needs including but not limited to additional research areas, insights, or historical performance
- Continued industry growth and knowledge within digital marketing trends and emerging digital marketing channels
- Apply research, identify new market trends, develop POVs, and keep the team informed of new opportunities. Contribute to the development and refinement of your media channels’ best practices.
- Proven track record working in the of media buying and planning
- Expertise level and hands-on experience with planning and managing YouTube advertising and SEM campaigns in Google Ads and DV360
- Proven experience with defending strategic, tactical, and budget recommendations for YouTube and SEM
- Experience with site tag management tools (e.g. GTM, Tag Commander), Analytics platforms (Google/Adobe), web-trend metrics would be a bonus
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting for Facebook business manager.
- At home in a fast-moving environment
- A driven individual who is further develop themselves.
- Ability to spot problems before they arise, and constantly looking for ways to improve processes and optimize
If you'd like to find out more about the role please contact Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply and await to hear from us!