Our client is a leading property investment company in New Zealand that has a strong cohesive team culture and offers a high-performing yet rewarding work environment. Their office is based in Auckland CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Digital Marketing Associate, you will play an integral role in the marketing team of this growing Australasian investment manager, responsible for assisting with and executing all syndication and property campaigns, managing brand strategy in the New Zealand market, and implementing ongoing digital marketing initiatives for existing and prospective investors.
You’ll be reporting into the Head of Investor Relations, working closely with development managers and the wider Australasian marketing team.
- Oversee growth of engagement channels, managing the roadmap of campaign ideas to drive acquisition and retention across portfolios.
- Develop and deliver email marketing campaigns to attract new investors and engage with existing investors.
- Solidify brand positioning across all touch points and build awareness in the New Zealand market.
- Be the brand custodian of Salesforce within the New Zealand team.
- Manage website migration projects and micro-site developments.
- Manage campaigns and project timelines.
- Compile learnings and insights from campaigns and share with the wider marketing team and key stakeholders.
- Ensuring brand messaging is factual and tone consistent.
- 3 – 4 years’ marketing experience.
- Prior experience in managing marketing automation campaigns to drive engage new and existing audiences.
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Expertise in email marketing best practice.
- Demonstrated experience working on multiple projects at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or similar.