ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a start-up FinTech company who is backed by some of the very best in NZ and Silicon Valley. They are new to the market and have had extremely impressive growth so far. It's a very exciting time to join, and be part of the founding difference, make and impact and work on projects that are hands on and career defining.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is at the core of the business and you will be heavily involved in defining their business development strategy and communicating this exciting product to new customers.
This role suits someone who has sat in a similar role where they have run similar sales processes for large enterprise and SMEs across numerous sectors.
As it's a newly created role you'll be defining the strategy as well as being part of the start-up journey of building new and exciting software. You'll be making this role your own and there is only opportunity for success.
- You are excited by identifying and unlocking new business while taking the time to care for their current clients. You are just as comfortable talking to the CEO of a large corporate as to a small to medium business.
- You'll be able to listen and understand each client's businesses goals and priorities while being able to solution sell the opportunity for them to automate and save costs.
- Working effectively together with the wider team to achieve your personal, team and company objectives.
- Creating, forecasting, managing and successfully progressing a strong pipeline of sales opportunities locally and subsequently globally.
- Have support from a Product Marketing team to ensure you have all the materials you will need.
- Experience in a similar role within a SaaS start-up
- Experience with B2B SaaS products
- Looking for a challenge to be part of a company from the start-up
- Love winning business
- Experience being the voice of the customer internally
- Excellent communication skills
- City fringe location
- Supportive leadership team
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive salary (shares offered)
Please apply online, or for more information contact Scott on 027 306 0881 or firstname.lastname@example.org