ABOUT THE COMPANY:
An exciting SaaS company with nearly 50,000 customers worldwide, and who are truly global leaders in their space. In 2020 they focused heavily on ensuring no one in the business lost their jobs, as well as helping their customers to survive. Needless to say, this is a great place to work and now is an awesome time to join their passionate and talented team as they scale up for 2021.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Within this role, you will help to ensure the growth of the business by researching and defining the evidence behind the company's growth opportunities. This critical role plays a key part in advising their high-level strategic product direction by having a deep understanding of their industry and customer needs.
You will heavily focus on large strategic opportunities forming a solid business case with a set of recommendations. Additionally, you will analyse in detail opportunities or problems and offer a set of requirements. You will be responsible for researching, executing and communications strategic opportunities for the business.
- Investigating large strategic business opportunities and advising the Chief Product Officer based on outcomes generated in their business cases.
- Gaining deep insight into what the opportunities are for the business and clearly articulating a recommendation based on your discovery work.
- Confidently pulling together knowledge from around the business and their customers in order to gain evidence to support crucial decisions for their product roadmaps.
- Solid experience working in a SaaS businesses
- Highly self-motivated and pragmatic
- Experience organising and conducting customer interviews
- Experience writing documentation, presenting and justifying your findings with stakeholders
- The ability to discern, based on evidence, where value can make a tangible positive impact for customers
- Adept at working with people from all around the business
- Ability to create flow charts, impact mapping and use story mapping tools
- Ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative data and transform it into actionable insights and recommendations
- A passion for technology and product
- An Agile mindset with a deep understanding of Agile principles such as iterative releases and customer feedback
- The confidence to manage upwards, pushing boundaries and challenging yourself to do more, faster and better.
- High degree of organisation and ability to prioritise workload
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work from home, or the office, or both. Must live in Auckland, Wellington or Dunedin
- You'll be provided with all the equipment you need for a great home office
- Wellness and professional development benefit with annual budgets to help you master your wellbeing and growth
- The chance to work with super talented and passionate colleagues in a market-leading organisation
Please apply online or for more information contact Claire Lowe on 021 206 5083 or